To achieve this purpose, Murtra Nonwovens assumes and promotes the following basic principles that must govern all its activities:
• The quality, productivity and profitability of its activities are as important as the safety and health of its workers.
• The safety of workers must always prevail. All accidents must be avoided, allocating the necessary resources for this, pursuing the objective of “0” accidents.
• Manage in each of the areas of the company, the risks derived from its activity.
• Implement a management system that allows the identification and prevention of risks.
• Provide workers with effective protection in terms of safety and health at work.
• The adequacy between the employee and his job through health surveillance and training of workers.
• Training and ongoing training of employees, in order to involve each worker and educate them about the impact of their work on the safety of people, processes and facilities.
• Encourage the participation of all workers, demonstrating full awareness and collaboration.
• Collaborate with suppliers and contractors, ensuring compliance with the applicable regulations on Occupational Risk Prevention.