BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ACTION
The management of TEFISA supports and coordinates the compliance with this Environmental Policy through.
• Compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• Make continuous improvements in processes, products and transport to minimize their environmental impact.
• Give preference to the environmental best available alternative when investing in new technology.
• Look for the environmentally most sustainable alternatives when introducing new raw materials.
• Strive to reduce the amount of energy used per unit produced.
• Strive to reduce the amount of waste generated per unit produced.
• Develop the environmental awareness of the employees.